We invite you to use our Assessment Portal
Whether you’re new to assessments to support hiring decisions and build better teams or you are looking for more choice and variety of assessments, we have the right solution for you.
Quick and easy access to your own assessment portal. It’s free to set you up with your own account and log-in.
No lock-in contracts or subscription fees or minimum purchase on reports. Pricing goes down with cumulative purchases. Fast turnaround. High validity and reliability – great prices. You can even brand reports with your company logo.
In-house interpretation service available, if required.
Our reports are unique because they are predictive and prescriptive, so individuals can learn specific skills to improve their own interpersonal interactions.
Smart In-house Management
Reduce recruitment costs. Build more effective work teams. Customise on-boarding by using your reports for self-awareness of strengths and communication preferences. Quickly enhance training and leadership development. Increase performance. Increase tolerance and understanding. Reduce conflict by running collaboration reports instantly. Create your own report database for easy access. Quickly refer to existing reports to check and correct any observed behaviour changes. Build quality team reports – free!
Here’s a few of our most popular assessments
Executive Leadership Report
A unique, multi-dimensional assessment report (3 reports in 1) that identifies, measures and scores the factors integral to human performance, whilst projecting the individual’s likelihood to deliver results.
The analysis draws upon
- Critical thinking – decision making capacity
- Behaviours – communication style
This report will provide business leaders with performance insights and communication strategies to assist them in delivering workplace results.
5 report options to choose from:-
- Leadership & Management
- Sales & Marketing
- Customer Service
- General Administrative
- Leadership Development
Uses include hiring & selection, performance evaluation, training and leadership / management development.
Workplace Strengths Report
An easy to interpret, low cost workplace strengths report.
- A reliable first step screening tool, ideally suited to evaluating potential candidates
- Measures candidate suitability in broad brush strokes – providing either a satisfactory or cautionary score
- Addresses four universal workplace requirements needed for strong performance in virtually all positions
- Just 15 minutes to complete
Reveals an individuals preferred and current workplace behavioural styles. Understanding their Motivators is also available as an option in a combination report.
The report can help individuals to directly improve performance and increase productivity in a variety of settings and professional frameworks.
Valuable for teaching individuals how to identify – and use to their advantage – the predictable aspects of communication, reduce conflict and more.
Identify strengths and struggles before they manifest in the workplace, then establish measurable benchmarks for improvement.
6 DISC report options to choose from:-
- DISC Individual
- DISC Leadership & Management
- DISC Sales
- DISC Service
- DISC Coaching
- DISC-Motivators Combination
Uses include hiring & selection, sales training, communication effectiveness, team building, leadership development, customer service / projects training and performance evaluations.
DISC + Emotional Intelligence Combined Report
Combining the above behavioural insights report with an understanding of an individuals capability to recognise their own emotions and that of others, discern between complex feelings and label them appropriately, use emotional information to guide unbiased thinking and optimal behaviour, and manage emotions to achieve goals and master environmental adaptation.
You also have access to these … …
- Sales Competency Report – identifies can they sell and how do they sell. Test your sales team and then create a Team Report – free!
- Critical Thinking Style Report – measures an individual’s unique thinking approach
- Emotional Intelligence Report
- Motivators Report
- DISC 360 Report – how others view your behavioural style
- Emotional Intelligence 360 Report
- Leadership Effectiveness – 360 Report
There is so much you can do with our range of assessments, including
- Building Effective Communication Strategies between Teams
- Coaching & Mentoring
- Conflict Resolution
- Change Management
- Customer Service & Sales Training
- Leadership Programs & Management Skills
- Team Mapping & Team Building
- Creating Productive Meetings