Care & Connect
In these unprecedented times, people have been forced to quickly adopt to a new way of working and communicating.
Right now, people are operating from a place of stress and this means their behavioural expressions may change. So, with this sudden change in workplace structure comes a range of hurdles to overcome.
Here is what’s already showing up
- Employee behavioural changes
- Communication not flowing
- Sales people not having presentation and selling skills to be effective in virtual meetings
- Managers & Leaders not having bandwidth to check-in with individuals
- Managers & Leaders not having the skills and experience to respond to team members emotional reactions in a virtual environment
- Elevated individual stress tendencies
- People are reacting rather than responding
- Salespeople are feeling lost, lacking confidence and/or resilience
- Human Resources are fire-fighting and being all things to all people whilst working remotely
- Managers & Leaders intentions are being misinterpreted because of how team members or others are seeing (perceiving) them. When people are stressed, intentions and behaviours don’t align.
- Employees may be misdirecting stress onto others in their household, who they perceive to be responsible for their tension.
- + more
We have been helping businesses for 14 years to optimise their employee’s behavioural style, strengths, social & emotional intelligence and flow of communication in the workplace.
Our Care & Connect programs are designed to provide a level of care via verbal and visual connection to help and support Leaders, Managers and their teams during these times. Programs can be tailored to suit individual requirements.
Contact us if you would like to book in a time for us to call you to have a quick chat to see how we can help you.