Communication & Connection
A specialised service designed to support businesses and their people with regular check-ins to ensure communication and connection.
Right now, people are showing up differently and this is because they may be operating from a place of change and stress – meaning their behavioural expressions may change. So, with changes in workplace structure and fractured team dynamics, comes a range of hurdles to overcome.
Here is what’s showing up
- Employee behavioural changes
- Disengagement & Procrastination
- Communication not flowing
- Sales people not having presentation and selling skills to be effective in virtual meetings
- Managers & Leaders not having bandwidth to check-in with individuals
- Managers & Leaders not having the skills and experience to respond to team members emotional reactions in a virtual environment
- Elevated individual stress tendencies
- People are reacting rather than responding
- Salespeople are feeling lost, lacking confidence and/or resilience
- Human Resources are fire-fighting and being all things to all people whilst working remotely
- Managers & Leaders intentions are being misinterpreted because of how team members or others are seeing (perceiving) them. When people are stressed, intentions and behaviours don’t align.
- Employees may be misdirecting stress onto others in their household, who they perceive to be responsible for their tension.
- + more
We have been helping businesses for over 14 years to optimise their employee’s behavioural style, strengths, social & emotional intelligence and flow of communication in the workplace.
Our Communication & Connection programs provide verbal and visual connection to help and support Leaders, Managers and their teams during these times. Programs can be tailored to suit individual requirements.
Contact us if you would like to book in a time for us to call you to have a quick chat to see how we can help you.