What you must do:
- Adhere at all times to international copyright and trademark laws applicable in Australia.
- Ensure that all services and/or equipment which appear on the Cross Check website are lawfully obtained.
- Acknowledge and agree that all liability from posting data, text, graphics, photos or other material is the sole responsibility of the Cross Check User or Supplier, and not Cross Check.
- Acknowledge that Cross Check has the right to modify or remove any material on the website at its sole discretion.
- Agree that you are responsible for maintaining the confidentiality of your password and account, and that you are responsible for all activities that occur under your account.
What you must not do:
- Make misleading, unsubstantiated or untrue statements about products or services.
- Reverse engineer or create derivatives of the Cross Check website.
- Use automated software to investigate the Cross Check website.
- Post any material that is unlawful, harmful, threatening, indecent, abusive, defamatory, obscene, racially or ethnically objectionable.
- Impersonate any person, company or entity or falsely misinterpret your affiliations.
- Harm or threaten other users.
- Disseminate unsolicited advertising or other SPAM on the Cross Check website.
- Disseminate any viruses, worms, or other harmful or disruptive files on the Cross Check website.
- Intentionally interfere with or disrupt the Cross Check website and or its users.
- Intentionally or unintentionally violate any applicable state, nation or international laws.
Links to other sites
Links to other sites are provided in certain locations of the Cross Check website. These links are provided for your information only. Cross Check has no control over these other sites and makes no warranty as to their suitbaility or purpose.
You agree that Cross Check at its own discretion may temporarily disable or terminate your access to the Cross Check website for any reason, including without limitation, if Cross Check believes that you have violated or acted inconsistently with the above agreement.