In 2006, Katrina Stephenson and Gill Blackman founded Cross Check with a common goal to help businesses identify, develop and retain top performers, utilising their 30 years’ experience within and supporting engineering, industrial, manufacturing, building & construction sectors.
With backgrounds in senior management, they are outcome driven and understand sales, customers and businesses because they have lead teams, carried targets and budgets.
Based in Sydney, they work with all size of local and national businesses.
Accredited in Behaviours (DISC), Social & Emotional Intelligence, Performance Gap Indicators, Confidence Coaching, Professional Image & Styling (to support personal branding) and many more.
what we do
|► Common challenges we address
► How we enable growth
Customer focus: It’s about helping you. Increasing awareness and effectiveness in your business, and with people and your customers.
Proven outcomes: 1000’s of engagements has taught us what works and what doesn’t. Businesses experience measurable impact in weeks and months, not years.
what we bring to the table
- Commercially astute
- Deliver results
- Fast turnaround
- Never give up
- 30+ years combined experience
- Love a challenge
- Uncover potential blind spots
- Extensive network
- Creative and personable
- Great at investigating
- Ability to build great teams
- Referred to as ‘the fix it girls’
- Open communication
- Provide a positive experience
- Referrals and long-term relationships
- Impartial and informed advice
- Usable insights
- Proven methodologies
- Go beyond what is expected
- More stable results and scope
- Quality results and service
- Reduced costs
- Increased employee engagement
- Validated and reliable tools
- Built-in consistency of results
- Independently audited tools
- Adaptable to business needs