In 2006, Katrina Stephenson and Gill Blackman founded Cross Check with a common goal to help businesses focus on matching talent to the right opportunity, as well as develop existing employees to enhance engagement and retention of top talent.
With backgrounds in senior management, they are outcome driven and understand sales, customers and businesses because they have lead teams, carried targets and budgets.
Based in Sydney, they work with all size of local and national businesses.
They are the Australian & New Zealand Certified Practitioners for HireSense, a unique platform specifically designed for Hiring & Selection practices to help leaders and managers identify the right person, for the right job, the first time. They are also Certified Practitioners in Behaviours – DISC, Motivators, Critical Thinking, Emotional Intelligence and Performance Gaps Indicators for business.
what we do
|► Common challenges we address
► How we enable growth
Customer focus: It’s about helping you. Increasing awareness and effectiveness in your business, and with people and your customers.
Proven outcomes: 1000’s of engagements has taught us what works and what doesn’t. Businesses experience measurable impact in weeks and months, not years.
what we bring to the table
- Commercially astute
- Deliver results
- Fast turnaround
- Never give up
- 30+ years combined experience
- Love a challenge
- Uncover potential blind spots
- Extensive network
- Creative and personable
- Great at investigating
- Ability to build great teams
- Referred to as ‘the fix it girls’
- Open communication
- Provide a positive experience
- Referrals and long-term relationships
- Impartial and informed advice
- Usable insights
- Proven methodologies
- Go beyond what is expected
- More stable results and scope
- Quality results and service
- Reduced costs
- Increased employee engagement
- Validated and reliable tools
- Built-in consistency of results
- Independently audited tools
- Adaptable to business needs